Pre-Placement Health Screening
Making pre-placement assessments part of your recruitment process demonstrates an early commitment to the health of your people. This benefits both the new employee and the business in the short and long-term.
Our pre-placement health screening service provides you with the following benefits:
- Medical assessment of an employee’s health prior to placement with a view to gauging their fitness to work
- A cost effective way of identifying health problems that may affect the prospective employee’s ability to give an effective and reliable service
- Potential to significantly reduce sickness absence levels
- Provision of a base line health status of each employee at commencement of employment which is often useful as supporting evidence during and after employment
- Advice in relation to the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (2005)
- Our cost effective and widely adopted screening process is as follows:
- The employee completes a pre-placement health questionnaire
- The questionnaire is scrutinized by a qualified occupational health professional who will determine fitness for work.
- Where necessary the Occupational Health Professional conducts a follow-up telephone consultation with the employee for further information
- A Certificate of Fitness will be issued on completion with advice of the employee’s medical suitability for employment together with any recommendations, limitations and adjustments required